Tuesday 28 June 2016

Editorial Shoots with LCS

For the last three months, I have been attending a Fashion and Personal Styling course at the London College of Fashion, which sadly comes to an end in two weeks time. As I look back at my time here, I thought I would share some pictures of the Editorial shoots that I have completed during my time at LCS, which have included an amazing and professional team of photographers, make-up artists, hairstylists and of course, the models! 

The first shoot was called Hippie Shake, where we were required to source pieces for a new take on the 2016 hippie trend. I chose an Asos blouse, a vintage dress and Zara clog shoes. 



The second shoot was called Wallflower and for it, we were advised to draw inspiration from Chelsea Flower show and English eccentrics. I decided I wanted my model (I was styling a man) to channel Mick Jagger in a velvet jacket and a silky shirt!



For the final shoot that I am including in this, we had a choice between Stripes and Shine, taking inspiration from two of the biggest trends this season. I chose metallics, as I love this trend and chose a 90's girl band vibe for my shoot. 



Tomorrow is the final shoot on the course and the idea is to create a look book for men's clothes. I'm very much looking forward to it, but will be sad as it means that the course is coming to an end! 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Evolution. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig