Tuesday 28 June 2016

Wish List: Off to the Races

As we approach July head on (again where has the time gone), I'm starting to think not only of my impending holidays (finally!) but also one of my favourite times of the year: Glorious Goodwood! It often takes me so long to find the perfect dress, so in order to make my life (and maybe yours) easier, I thought I would compile a little wish list of the items I'm coveting for the races this year.


  • Asos £130
This dress is my personal favourite, I love the colour and all the embellishment, I mean just looking at it makes me happy. I would wear this with really paired down accessories, such as white/cream heeled sandals and a block coloured clutch.


  • Self Portrait on Asos £240 
This dress gives me all types of feelings - the design, the cut, the colour, the delicacy of it. It is beyond beautiful and although way out of my price range I just had to include as, well, a girl can dream! I would pair this with a block coloured heeled sandal (preferably in red and compliment it with a red lip) and a shiny, fun clutch - just to mix up the textures! 

  • Asos £35
I had to include a sexy dress on here, because sometimes that is just the way you want to look and this dress is just that - sexy. It's slinky, it has a deep 'v' and ladder detail to emphasise the waist. But it's over the knee and therefore not in the "too short, ooh is this inappropriate for the races" territory. I would pair this with black strappy heels and a black clutch, just to keep this look monochrome so that the dress would do the talking. 

  • Ginger Fizz on Asos £40
I love this dress as, for some reason, I feel that is different to many other things on the market at the moment - and I'm not sure why. The combination of the beautiful colour with the bold flower print, split leg detail and choker makes for a very elegant and yet fun dress - not too boring and not too sassy. I would probably pair this with silver or gold heels (metallics are everywhere) and a matching metallic bag with a chain. 

  • Whistles on Asos £295
Again, although this is out of my price range (oops) I had to include it as it is so amazing. It is such a classic dress - the colour is perfect for summer, the back detailing adds some sex appeal, the cut of the dress is elegant and flowing. I mean there isn't much, if anything wrong with it! All this and I haven't even mentioned the intricate detailing (gotta love a bit of detail - I talk about it enough)! I would pair this with super basic accessories, as this dress really does speak for itself. 

So here it is, my current wish list for the Races! What are your thoughts? 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Evolution. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig