Tuesday 28 June 2016

Festival Wardrobe: My Go-To Outfit

Now I'm not really a frequenter of festivals, in fact I've been to about two in my life. However, I am a massive fan of festival dressing and finding a look that really works and can be dressed up or down and in a variety of different ways. So with the Glastonbury Hangover still looming in some peoples heads (albeit not mine as I didn't get tickets in time) I thought I'd style my ultimate festival outfit. 

Now for me, the most important layer is the outer one, as this is realistically going to be the one that keeps you warm and also that people are going to see most of (unless you are reaaaaally brave)! My favourite outer layer piece and one that I have had my eye on forEVER is this piece from Reclaimed Vintage on ASOS (£60). It is still roomy enough to layer fashionable festival pieces underneath and yet looks so cool and effortless. 



Underneath, I would layer a slip dress, but to sass it up (as it is a festival) I would add a slip dress piece that is either metallic or covered in embellishment. An easy piece and that is comfortable to wear and again looks effortless, yet classic. 








  • Motel dress £40, Asos dress £18 Asos dress £16, Missguided dress £13, Motel dress £30 (all on Asos)
For this look to be truly worthy of a festival, I would personally add mid-length black combat boots and long socks or even fishnet tights! 

But that's just me... what would you wear to your next festival? 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© A Style Evolution. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig